»
»
»C.P.R. for More Balance and Inner Peace" Teleclass Recording Available

C.P.R. for More Balance and Inner Peace" Teleclass Recording Available

We had a great Teleclass last night! Thank you for everyone who attended. For those of you who registered but didn't make it to our live call last night, you should've received a follow-up email today with a link to listen to the recording. For those of you who didn't register, but would like to listen to the recording, here is the link:

http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WmPd90VQ

This recording will be available on that site for this week only, so make sure you check it out this week. I will try to obtain the MP3 and put it on my website. When I do, I will post the link here on my blog. So check back often!

My next Teleclass will be "Learning to say NO so you can say YES to your life". So, stay tuned for more information.

If you would like to receive the Mini Energy Breaks Idea List and "12 Stress Busters" that I offered during the Teleclass, please send me an email at Hueina@BeyondHorizonCoaching.com and I will send it to you.

Also, some of the principles and exercises I used in the Teleclass are included in my FREE Intensive Self-Care Kit, and you can download it at my website. Be sure to check out the Free Gifts section for other goodies.
"C.P.R. for More Balance and Inner Peace" Teleclass Recording Available" was posted by: Idian Ippen blogs, under category and permalinks http://idian-ippen.blogspot.com/2012/03/cpr-for-more-balance-and-inner-peace.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Friday, March 30, 2012, 10:20 PM.

Comments :

 
© 2012 Idian Ippen
Is Hosted by Blogger